- Sector risk assessments - July 2019
- Central & Eastern Europe Insolvencies: Good times come to an end
- Corporate brochure - Coface 2018
News, Publications & Events
China coordinated its approach to 5G and some successes are already visible. However, China still relies on imports, especially for high-end products, leaving the sector exposed to protectionist threats. Moreover, the deployment of 5G networks by Chinese companies is perceived as a cybersecurity risk by many recipient countries. The US is banning Huawei equipment and pressing its allies to do the same, which could limit the growth of Chinese 5G in the future (...)
Coface announces today the appointment of Benoit Ganzmann as China Country Manager and Head of China Global Solutions effective 8 July. China Global Solutions is a new initiative to follow and service Chinese companies and their subsidiaries across the world.
Coface’s 2019 Asia Corporate Payment Survey covered over 3,000 companies in nine economies (Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Taiwan). 63% of companies surveyed stated that they experienced payment delays in 2018. The length of payment delays increased to 88 days on average in 2018, compared to 84 days in 2017. The length of payment delays was highest in China, Malaysia and Singapore; as well as the energy, construction and ICT sectors.
- GCC: tight financial conditions for businesses feed alternative sources of financing
- Trade tensions return to the forefront of the global economy - Country and Sectors Risks Barometer
- Asia-Pacific Corporate Payment Survey 2019: deteriorating payment trends amid trade war woes