Tradeliner: Solution For Every Business
TRADELINER: A SIMPLE SOLUTION FOR EVERY BUSINESS
Tradeliner, an effective tool to enhance your credit management and to safeguard cash-flow, thereby bringing you peach of mind, financial stability and supporting your business to grow.
THE OFFER YOU NEED IF…
- You are a B2B business with turnover of more than €7 million,
- You want to make your commercial transactions safe and protect your company from the risk of unpaid commercial debts, whether as a result of bankruptcy or late payment.
TradeLiner means continuous prevention and protection from the risk of non-payment of:
- Sales on your domestic and export markets,
- Sales of your subsidiaries.
The source of risk may be:
- Commercial: non-payment by your customer,
- Political: non-payment due to your customer’s country (e.g. government decision),
- Environmental: non-payment linked to a natural disaster.
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT TRADELINER
- A comprehensive and tailor-made offer
- Payment defaults for all of your sales payable on credit terms
- Coverage customized to each of your customers
- Autonomy allowing you to determine your coverage
- Flexibility with the payment terms you grant to your customers
- Indemnification up to 90% of your losses
- Collection services for your unpaid debts
- Simplified risk premium with an all-inclusive rate
- An on-line tool, “CofaNet Essentials”, to manage your buyer (customer) portfolio and buyer coverage
EASY TO USE
BENEFITS OF TRADELINER
- Your risks decrease and are better controlled
- New bank financing becomes possible
- Your profit margins are safeguarded
- Your provisions for bad debt are reduced
- Your contract is easy to manage - your coverage and declaration of any unpaid debt is made via Coface’s secure on-line platform, CofaNet
- Coface examines your request for coverage of each of your debtors, analyzing their results, market, political and economic environment of their countries
- You obtain cover for each debtor, subject to continuous monitoring.
- You inform Coface in due time of any event likely to cause non-payment
In the event of an unpaid invoice, and as soon as we receive your request, Coface starts the debt collection process. In the event that non-payment is confirmed, whether this is linked to insolvency, your debtor’s cash flow problems or a government decision…you are indemnified.
TOOLS TO MANAGE YOUR CONTRACT MORE EFFICIENTLY
- COFANET ESSENTIALS: AN ONLINE APPLICATION TO SERVE CLIENTS
- COFAMOVE: FOR SAFER TRADE WITHIN EASY REACH
- COFASERVE: CREDIT INSURANCE MANAGEMENT IN YOUR IT SYSTEM
Coface provides clients with CofaNet, a secure, online, guaranteed management space.
It enables each client to identify its buyers, see the total volume of guaranteed risks outstanding, report losses and monitor the indemnification of unpaid invoices, all in just a few seconds.
CofaNet also offers debtor risk assessments, export functions and detailed research.
Coface provides CofaNet users with CofaMove, a smartphone App to manage their customer and supplier portfolio.
CofaMove is a complementary solution to CofaNet. It improves responsiveness in risk-taking and monitoring, as well as providing credit management guidance to sales forces in real time.
CofaServe is a real-time web data exchange solution enabling Coface credit insurance management in your IT systems.
It is an alternative solution to CofaNet, the Coface platform for the online management of credit insurance policies, and especially fits companies regularly managing hundreds of credit limits.
Key functionalities in your own company software
- Search customers in the Coface database
- Request credit limits and information products
- Follow Coface decisions and updates on these products
- Notification of any overdue accounts
- A comprehensive offer that adapts to evolution in your business
- A solution that allows you to grow your sales safely
- Facilitates your access to bank financing