Coface's Trade Credit Insurance
HOW DOES TRADE CREDIT INSURANCE WORK?
Trade Credit Insurance (TCI) is an effective financial risk management tool. It offers coverage for all the losses incurred from non-payment of trade related debts. TCI ensures that your company is not adversely affected by the unforeseen failure of one or more of your debtors. Commonly, TCI provides protection against debtors who are unable to pay due to the following: insolvency, protracted default, or political risk.
TCI ensures that your company is not adversely affected by the unforeseen failure of one or more of your customers; it is also a tool to help you manage your risks.
- Access to credit expertise and market knowledge from a worldwide leader in credit insurance.
- Effective, professional assessment of the financial situation of your customers,
- Indemnification of your unpaid debts
- Global debt collection services available worldwide for debt recovery
HOW COFACE TRADE CREDIT INSURANCE CAN HELP YOU PREVENT NON-PAYMENT OF INVOICES?
- Anticipate and resolve payment arrears from a customer;
- Benefit from the quality and strength of Coface’s prevention;
- Receive personalised advice from a Coface expert present in your market;
- Focus on growing your business.
Learn more »
Contact us today for a free consultation, please click here.